I was asked by BzzAgent to try Covergirl's new Smoky ShadowBlast and ShineBlast Lip Gloss. I was really excited to try the Smoky ShadowBlast because I love the idea of smoky eyes but I have never been able to achieve it. With the Smoky ShadowBlast I had smoky eyes in two simple steps! However, when using the eye shadow if you turn the applicator completely extended the eye shadow falls out. I actually bought another one and thought the first one might be defective. It happened with the second one, as well. So far warning do not extend the eye shadow too far out of its applicator.
I also enjoyed the ShineBlast Lip Gloss. I have always preferred lip-gloss over lip stick. Their lip-gloss smelled really good and made my lips extra shiny.
Attention Readers: I have started a new program where I will be sharing the latest deals and discounts that are passed along to me, to my readers. I will also be sharing some great money saving coupons! Several years ago I started a similar program when I wrote for Clubmom. I love being able to pass along the discounts I get to my readers, as well. Visit my Deals and Coupons Page for a Covergirl Coupon and more.
Check out Covergirl's video for applying the Smoky ShadowBlast!
Disclosure: I was given Covergirl Products free by Bzzagent. In return I share my opinion; good and bad.
New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.
My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.
For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com
My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.
For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com
No comments:
Post a Comment