New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway

Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

What is a BzzAgent?

What is a BzzAgent? Great term to know because I am a BzzAgent and I talk about being a BzzAgent all the time! Basically, in my own words a BzzAgent is a person who receives free products, promotional items, and services, tries them out and tells others what he or she liked or disliked about the product or service. It is word-of-mouth marketing with a twist! The company is giving you the product asking you to try it out and if you like it promote it. But if you don’t like they are also taking the risk that you tell your peers the flaws of the product or service.

In reality, being a BzzAgent lets you try the newest and latest great things on the market. It keeps you in the know and lets you pass along great coupon offers to your friends and family.

As a BzzAgent, once I receive the product or service I try it out and either by word-of-mouth or through this blog I share my experiences with my friends, family, and readers. I then pass my experiences along to the BzzAgent.com website in the form of a written report or video.

I have been a BzzAgent since 2005. I go through stages where I want to try things out and share my feedback with my peeps. And other times I just want to take a break from it. That is what great about being a BzzAgent you go at your own pace and only sign up for things that you are interested in. However, your rating is based on involvement so the higher your rating in the system the more campaigns you get to try. I encourage anyone who does sign up to be patient with the process and when you get a campaign try it out and write reports on your experiences. If you do not write a report it will hurt you and they will be less likely to offer you campaigns in the future.

A few years ago BzzAgent teamed up with MyPoints.com. Now every time you complete a survey or write a report you get MyPoints.com points to redeem for gift certificates. Just last week I had enough points for a $50.00 gift certificate to Kohl’s.

I give BzzAgent two thumbs up. Their program allows me to try the latest products and earn points for great prizes.

BzzAgent Badge

No comments:

Disclaimer

Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.

My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.

For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com