Pie! Did someone say pie? I have quite a sweet tooth; I actually haven’t tasted a fruit pie I didn’t like. I was excited when ConAgra Food contacted me and asked me to review their new Banquet Fruit Pies. I assumed I was going to like them but I never thought I would love them! The apple pie was great but the peach pie was to-die-for.
Initially ConAgra Food sent me coupons for free Banquet Fruit Pies. However, when I visited my local Wal-mart grocery store I couldn’t find the pies. It is a new product that I guess hasn’t made it to my neck of the woods, yet. I contacted ConAgra about my problems finding the pies and they were nice enough to Fedex Overnight two pies for me. Because they shipped me the pies I am able to review the pies and still have four coupons for Free Banquet Fruit Pies leftover for a giveaway for my readers!
To participate in the giveaway leave a comment below (do not leave an anonymous comment please at least put your first name). Four lucky winners will each receive a coupon for a FREE Banquet Fruit Pie. The four winners will be announced on Tuesday, September 7, 2010.
* You have to check back on 9/7/2010 to see if you won and follow the instructions on how to claim your prize.
* You must be a US resident to participate in this giveaway.
* The coupons do not expire until 7/26/11, so even if the pies haven’t made it to your region they will within the next couple of months.
“Banquet Fruit Pies come in 7 oz. single servings featuring three All-American fruit varieties – apple, peach and cherry berry – so everyone can enjoy their favorite fruit taste. Each pie has a half serving of real fruit inside a golden, flaky pastry shell that bakes up fresh and hot from your oven or microwave in just minutes. “
Yesterday was the last day of summer for my kids before they returned to school today. We were invited by my neighbor to a pool party to celebrate the last day of summer for the kiddos before their big day. I didn’t want to show up to the party empty handed. I decide to bake the pies and bring them to the party as a little snack for everyone. Even though they are single serving they worked great cut up into little slices and topped with whipped cream. The apple pie was a huge hit for the kids and the adults loved the peach pie. The peach pie had large slices peach and after an afternoon of swimming it was just a perfect ending to a perfect day.
My son going down the pool slide backwards! He was quite a dare-devil yesterday. I think he was trying to get as much fun as he could before he had to head back-to-school today.
Disclosure:
ConAgra Foods sent me two pies for free to try and review.
ConAgra Foods sent me coupons for free Banquet Fruit Pies to be used in this giveaway.
New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.
My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.
For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com
My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.
For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com



8 comments:
Interesting ... that's how these look ... interesting!! I would at least like to try these so I hope I win one of the coupons!! :)
Have never tried these.If I win I will!!!!
Linda
I'd be curious to see what these pies taste like. They look delicious!
stella
Pie sounds good mmmmm
Pie and a cup of coffee. That sounds like a perfect party of one to me!
quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
I would love to try one of those pies!! Yummy,now I am hungry
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
I love fruit pies!
Wendy
madamerkf at aol dot com
I have tried and thought they were yummy with whip!
amymarie619@hotmail.com
Post a Comment