A big thank you to Mom Central for giving "Mommy, are the toys on sale?" the opportunity to review a Breyer's product and a bigger thank you to Mom Central and Breyer's for sending us 5 coupons for a FREE Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Multi-pack!
Mary and I would like to give our readers the chance to win a coupon for the FREE Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Multi-pack!
To Enter:
- Sign-up for our Facebook Fan Page and leave a comment below.
- Sign-up for our Google Reader and leave a comment below.
- Sign-up for Breyer's Facebook Page, spin their Wheel of Delight, and leave a comment below.
- Or leave a comment why you like Breyer's Ice Cream so much!
5 Lucky winners will be chosen at random from the comments.
Contest Ends Sunday, July 25th at 11pm est
Winners will be announced on Monday, July 26th. Don't forget to check back to see if you won!
Good Luck,
Sarah Forhan & Mary
Coupons received from Mom Central.



25 comments:
We LOVE Breyers - it's the only brand of ice cream that we buy!
Love Breyers, thanks for the opportunity. Tried my luck with the Wheel of Delight. I didn't win but I hope I win this contest! :)
Breyer's is the only ice cream my children will eat! Crossing my fingers that I win.
Love the Breyer's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. I would love to win this, great summer treat.
Liked Mommy are the toys on sale? on facebook under Sable S
atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
GFC FOLLOWER MS.SMITH
ATLMUZIKFANZINC AT GMAIL COM
liked breyer's on facebook under Sable S played the spin the Wheel of Delight.
atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
I would like to win breyers ice cream because they seem like they will be really good,and the triple chocolate chip look good.
atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
My children love Breyer's Ice Cream the sandwiches would be a special treat for them.
I love Breyers' Mint Chocolate Chip! It's yummy. I also like their low fat ice cream!
Leigh Bright
robandleighbright@suddenlink.net
Posted a comment on your FB wall.
rmatinclarke at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC
rmatinclarke at gmail dot com
I spun the wheel and didn't win bu I "like"d Breyers anyway on FB as ria suzette martin clarke
rmatinclarke at gmail dot com
I love Breyers because it's all natural
rmatinclarke at gmail dot com
I love Breyer's ice cream because they have so many different flavors!
I liked your facebook page as Dee G
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
gfc follower DG
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
I like Breyer's because their ice cream is delicious! :)
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
I like breyer's on fb as Dee G. and took three spins (sadly no win but still fun! :) )
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
I spun the wheel and didn't win. Hope I win here. I would love a coupon.
like Mom on FB. swiener1[at]tampabay.rr.com
like Breyers and tried to spin their wheel, but there wasn't any wheel...
swiener1[at]tampabay.rr.com
I love Breyers ice-cream. It's so delicious 'n creamy. Yummy!
follow google connect. swiener1[at]tampabay.rr.com
I love breyers ice cream my kids love the ice cream bars. yummy!
I became a fan of your page.
I became a fan of Breyers and spun the wheel no luck but will be heading back to try it again!
Post a Comment