New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway

Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Kids Clothes for $2.04??? Sold!

On a recent shopping trip to Kohl's, I was super excited to spot kids' clothes on clearance as low as $2.40!!! 

Seriously, that's a fantastic price for good, quality kids' clothing.  And you know what just about made me dance through the isles after that?  Knowing that I had a coupon for an additional 15% off all those clearance prices!  Bringing those $2.40 items down to the rock-bottom price of $2.04!

Here are some of the great deals I was able to find this time...
Osh Kosh capris priced at $9.60, Daddy's Caddy t-shirt for $2.40, boys plaid shorts for $3.60, girls shorts for $3.60, brown capris for $2.40, stripey capris for $2.40, and two separate boy's Osh Kosh pieces that totally match for a complete outfit for $7.20 each.

These came to $38.40, but with my 15% off coupon I was able to save an additional $5.76, bringing the total for these items down to $32.64.

I feel like I'm starting to sound like an infomercial... but you know what made this deal even better?  They were giving $10 in Kohl's cash for every $50 I spent... so I ended up with $20 in Kohl's cash.  Worked out perfectly because the next day our iron broke and I used the $20 Kohl's cash towards our new iron!

And the best part?  The clothes I've bought from Kohl's in the past all have held up really well... so I'm able to turn around and resell them second hand when my kids are through with them.  At a yardsale I'll make back between one to two dollars for each piece!

This is exactly why Kohl's is my favorite place to shop for my kids.  I always shop a season or two in advance so that I can scoop up all the fabulous clearance deals.  Oh and Kohl's almost always has a coupon available for an addition 15-30% off your entire purchase.

In case you're interested in scooping up some of these great deals at Kohl's too, online you can use coupon code:  JULYSAVE to take an additional 15% of your entire order when you use your Kohl's charge.  If you're shopping in-store, print your 15% off coupon here.  Coupon expires 7/11/10. 

If you're not using a Kohl's charge, you can shop online and use coupon code:  NEW4298.  Coupon is valid through 7/17/10.

Oh and, lucky you, that Kohl's cash deal is going on again!  And it's always for all customers, online and in-store!  Get $10 in Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend through 7/11/10.

Hope you get some great deals!  And then come on back and let us know all about your bargains!!!  I seriously love to hear about other people's shopping & savings!

-Mary

No comments:

Disclaimer

Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.

My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.

For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com