New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hi, I'm Mary and I'm a Saveaholic...

Yes, Saveaholic is an official term.  Atleast it is in my dictionary.

Saveaholic - frugal minded person who is addicted to saving money through the use of sale and clearance shopping, coupons, coupon codes and freebies.

Anyway, I'm new around here, as Sarah just recently invited me to join her here at Mommy are the Toys on Sale?  I am super excited to work here with Sarah, since I've been following her blogs for over four years now! 

As Sarah blogged about her various ways of saving money and being a good steward of her resources, she totally inspired me to start my own frugal blog.  So I've been blogging over at Tips & Treasures since January of 2007.

I love to shop, but hate to pay full price.  I'm constantly looking for good sales, coupons, online coupon codes, rebates and freebies.

I've also gotten hooked on making money online. I do surveys, participate in various loyalty programs, test products, and I get paid to read emails and view ads. Yes, this really is possible as long as you avoid the scams. You won't get rich from it, but of course every penny adds up!

I blog about the great deals that I find because it has got to be a crime not to share! 

So that's me.  A Saveaholic.  Thanks so much to Sarah and all the Mommy are the Toys on Sale? readers for having me here.  See you around!

-Mary

You can also find me at: 
http://tipsandtreasures.com/
http://twitter.com/TipsNTreasures

No comments:

Disclaimer

Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.

My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.

For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com