New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Michelin Tires Rebate Form

Rebate form for Michelin Tires, you say? Yes, savings come in all forms. As a BzzAgent I was asked to “bzz” about Michelin Tires. Click on the link for a pdf rebate form for: $70 back on a prepaid MasterCard® Card when you buy any set of four new MICHELIN® brand passenger or light truck tires from July 8 through August 9, 2010

When I received the bzz package for Micheline® I laughed out loud when I saw the tire pressure gauge they had sent me, as well. The reason I laughed is because I have at least ten of these things; at one time I was obsessed with my tire pressure. In my early twenties, I had an old Ford Escort, one of the rims was slightly bent and I was always losing air out of that one tire. Before I went anywhere I had to stop and put air in it. What we do!

I have since upgraded to a car with no tire problems. But old habits die-hard, I still find myself looking over all four tires before I leave the driveway.

If you are in the need of new tires please print the rebate form and take advantage of the savings. 

Sarah Forhan

No comments:

Disclaimer

Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.

My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.

For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com