New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hill's Science Diet Toy & Small Breed - Special Offer

As I mentioned in a previous post I am a BzzAgent and I was asked to feed my dogs Hills Science Diet Toy and Small Breed Dog Food and see how they liked it.   Great news they love it.  Even greater news they passed along a link for my readers to their promos page with a "Special Offer"

Buy new Hill’s® Science Diet® Small & Toy Breed dog food before May 31 and your dog will be sitting pretty with a new collar and leash! Just download the mail-in offer form and you’ll receive a free* Li’l Pals® collar and leash valued up to $12. 

*Wondering what a BzzAgent is?  Stay tuned tomorrow I will explain all the wonderful perks that go along with being a BzzAgent.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.

My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.

For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com