New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway

Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Dove Hair Care

I have very dry damaged hair.  I do all the "no-no's".  I dye my hair at home (gasp), I blow dry it, and I use a flat-iron on it (double-gasp).  Basically, I abuse my hair horribly.  As you all know I am a BzzAgent and I was asked to try Dove Hair Care.  It is a daily treatment conditioner for intensive repair.  I could not believe how awesome the conditioner worked.  My hair looked soft, manageable, and frizz-less.  Basically, the conditioner rocks.  So much so, that when my husband told me he loved the new conditioner, I freaked out.

"What, are you doing using my conditioner?  Your hair is not dry or damaged, heck you don't even have enough hair that it needs to be conditioned."

Of course, my husband being the witty man he is replied, "Didn't you get this for free?  Didn't they want you to tell people about it?  Guys, can use conditioner too, you know."

He was right, of course, after my little tantrum I told him it was okay to use it but only a dime-size.  Dime-size dammit, I want this conditioner to last as long as possible.

I have since had to buy a new bottle (I think he used more than a dime-size though he swears he didn't).  I was able to find it easily at my local drug store, it was reasonably priced, and comes in a variety of options for your level of repair. 

Note to my readers: First come first serve.  Visit my Deals and Coupons page to request a free sample of Dove Hair Care Intensive Repair.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.

My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.

For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com