I was asked by BzzAgent to try got2b Smooth Operator products. The Smooth Operator products are meant to control fly-aways and frizz with a special bonus UV protectant. Yay, sunscreen for my hair! The products come in a hair spray, mousse, or weightless serum. I prefer hair spray to everything else. I hate getting my hands all nasty with mousse in junk. I like to spray and go! I am a no nonsense kind of girl. I have crazy frizzy, did I mention crazy hair! The hair spray kept my hair tame with no hard crunchy effects. I was de-frizzed all day even in this hot humid New England air. I give got2b Smooth Operator Hairspray 2 thumbs up.
If you would like to try their products Wal-mart is running rollbacks on the got2b products: just $3.47 until Aug 31st.
I have 4 coupons for $2.50 off one Smooth Operator Smooth lustre lotion or one smoothing hairspray. Visit my Deals and Coupons page to sign-up. It is first come first serve. I try to keep the coupon page current but it does require me to update the amounts manually. I will follow up by email after the initial request. Tell your friends and check back often for new Deals and Coupons. Better yet sign up for my Google Reader and get updates every time I post!
New Banquet Fruit Pies - Giveaway
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disclaimer
Sarah Forhan Enterprises & "Mommy are the toys on sale?" cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage that you may cause to yourself, others, or property when following any advice given on this site.
My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.
For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com
My goal is print only valuable information and advice. If you find any information on "Mommy are the toys on sale?" that is either erroneous and/or potentially harmful to others please contact me immediately.
For all inquiries and questions please contact Sarah Forhan at: sarahforhan@sarahforhan.com or customerservice@sarahforhan.com
1 comment:
Just wanted to stop by and say, I love the new blog design!
Post a Comment